Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Kim Jong-un: Stockings Fouled, Ungartered, and Down-Gyvèd To His Ankle !!




I was talking to someone about  Tha Thrilla North-west of Manila the other day. That is the confrontation between Trump representing the USA in the red-white-and-blue trunks and Kim representing North Korea in the faded camo undershorts.

They said that we all know that Kim was a mad man.

I said that I did not know that. I mean, I used to, but not anymore. I said that the reason was that for my entire life, the government and the media have referred to the Kim family as mad men: Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jung-un.
("They're mad, you know! Want to take over the world!" as if we were talking about a long-lived dynasty of Pinky and the Brains.)

I said that sometime around the winter of 2006 my faith in the schizophrenia in the blood of the Kims disappeared. I became a Kim-family-madmen-atheist. People looked at me funny.
I mean, when they would talk about Korea at the bar, getting together for the infrequent 30 minute North Korea Hate, they would shun me.

Ever since the end of World War II we have called the leaders of North Korea names, like crazy, nuts, mad man, boner head, etc. And they always were a little pudgy, they often wore glasses, and they dressed funny... hmmmm, I wonder....

I said that as readily as I usually accept everything the government tells me to believe, 70 years of crazy genes without any remediation, mutation, or amelioration was just too much, even for the dimmest bulb in the pack.
I mean, look at the history: oppressed by Japan since the 1920s, WW II and the rounding up of women by the Japanese Army to be prostitutes for the Japanese soldiers, the Korean War and bombing of the North as thoroughly as the bombings of Dresden or Tokyo...

Exactly which violent act drove the Kims into madness !!!!!!!!!!!!!


--

No comments: